Our Commitment to Privacy
Hyloris Pharmaceuticals Group recognizes that the protection of Personal Data that we receive from visitors of our websites is very important.
To better protect Your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices You can make about the way Your information is collected and used.
Hyloris Pharmaceuticals Group is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy, and takes its obligations under data protection legislation seriously. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully.
For questions and / or remarks related to this Privacy Statement and the processing of Your Personal Data, please contact us by using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting a new version online. You should check this page occasionally to review any changes.
The data controller for data processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is
Hyloris Pharmaceuticals NV/SA,
Boulevard Gustave Kleyer 17,
4000 Liège (Belgium),
BTW/TVA nr. : BE 0674.494.151
Last updated: January 29, 2020
The Policy applies to all the companies of the Hyloris Pharmaceuticals group, which includes Hyloris Pharmaceuticals NV/SA, with its offices at Boulevard Gustave Kleyer 17,4000 Liège (Belgium), and its subsidiaries. These group companies and subsidiaries are:
RTU Pharma NV/SA
Boulevard Gustave Kleyer 17
4000 Liège (Belgium)
Tel.: +32 (0)4 346 02 07
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals NV/SA, Boulevard Gustave Kleyer 17, 4000 Liège, Belgium.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service.
- Website refers to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals NV/SA, accessible from www-88igw.hosts.cx
What is the Personal Data We collect?
We will collect and process information about customers and visitors to the present Website. We are committed to keeping Your Personal Data private.
Personal Data is collected at the occasion of registration or the use of some services either directly (where You will be asked to provide the data) or indirectly. Upon using our Website, our webserver will automatically recognize Your internet domain name. The following information will then be collected and stored:
- data that Your browser transmits to us, including Your IP address, date and time of request, time zone difference to GMT, http status code, referrer, website actually visited, type of browser, operating system and interface, screen resolution, language and version of browser software and language settings;
- Your first and last name, e-mail address, company, address, country, city postal code and phone number in case You complete our request information form and voluntarily provide us with these information;
- the content of Your e-mail in case You communicate with us;
- all information concerning pages of other websites which You consulted in order to go to our Website.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How is Your Personal Data being collected?
Your data is being collected through the forms (‘subscriptions’, ‘contact’, ‘request support’ or ‘apply online’ form) available on our website while using the Services or when You contact us by e-mail, phone, post or any other means.
The provision of Personal Data is voluntary for You. We do not collect Your Personal Data from third parties or by using analytical cookies on our website.
How We Use Collected Information
If You provide us with information either by registering with us or emailing an enquiry to us then this information will eventually be used by us in three ways:
- for handling Your enquiry, contacting You (by e-mail or otherwise);
- to provide You with other relevant information from time to time, subject to Your consent;
- website visitors analysis purposes.
Use of Personal Data that You have provided to us
- display the website You have requested
- helping You complete a transaction or order with us
- the performance of Your contract with Us
- to respond to Your inquiries and requests
- taking necessary steps prior to entering into a contract with You or our legitimate interests to answer Your inquiry
- to provide and update You on Our customer services and support
- to notify You of promotional or special offers
- to communicate with You about Our products and services, and to allow You to participate in an interactive feature
What this means is that We will not send You information about Our products, services, promotions, events, firmware or software updates, and service advisories as well as how to get more enjoyment from Our products unless You request this information by giving Your consent to receive such information.
In addition, in the event You no longer wish to receive information that You previously requested, You may opt out by contacting us at :email@example.com.
This Website uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small text files which are placed on Your hard drive in order to facilitate the use of our Website. These text files help to identify You when You return to our Website. In the following, we explain which cookies we use.
Further, we use tracking cookies for statistics and analysis concerning the use of the Website. The legal basis for the use of such cookies is Your consent. You can consent to activate these cookies by clicking the button “Accept Cookies” in our cookie banner.
You can also reset Your browser to refuse all cookies.
How long do we retain Your Personal Data?
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain Your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not sell, rent or lease any of your Personal Data to third parties.
We also do not share your Personal Data with third parties except that we may disclose Personal Data to companies affiliated with Us, and/or unaffiliated agents, dealers, vendors and suppliers working on our behalf or for us or with us, but only for the purpose to enable them to fulfil your requests to us for product, services or information.
All such affiliated and unaffiliated parties who have access to Personal Data are required to keep confidential such information and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Us and as otherwise required by law.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, We will not share Personal Data with third parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Transfer of Personal Data to a country outside of the European Union
We operate globally, so your Personal Data can be transferred from time to time to other entities of the Hyloris Pharmaceuticals group.
If Your Personal Data is transferred to entities located in countries whose data protections laws are not regarded as having the same level of protection as the level that the European Union gives to privacy and data protection, We ensure that necessary guarantees are offered by entering into contracts with relevant companies whereby those contracts contain the European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses (SCC).
Links to Non- Hyloris Pharmaceuticals Sites
Our website(s) may provide links to other websites which are not owned by Us and are owned by companies or parties which are either affiliated or unaffiliated with Us.
These links are provided to You as a matter of convenience and for informational purposes. If You access these links, You will no longer be on a Hyloris Pharmaceuticals owned website.
Our Commitment To Information Security
Information security is important for Us. You can be assured that we maintain physical, electronic and administrative measures and safeguards and periodically review these security measures and safeguards to protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized or inappropriate access and use.
Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
How are we protecting Your Personal Data?
Hyloris Pharmaceuticals Group takes adequate measures in order to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, accidental disclosure and unjustified modification of Your Personal Data. Our employees only have access to Your Personal Data on a strict need-to-know basis.
What your Rights with regard to Personal Data are
According to applicable data protection law, you have the right to:
- request access to your Personal Data at any time;
- request correction of inaccurate or outdated Personal Data
- request erasure of your Personal Data or restriction of processing
You have the right to object to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals use of Your Personal Data at any time if (i) the data processing is based on Our legitimate interests and You have grounds relating to your particular situation and/or (ii) in case of direct marketing by Us.
If You have consented to the processing of your Personal Data, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time.
You have the right to receive your data or have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used, and readable format.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How You Can Access or Update Your Information
We will not use your Personal Data collected from this website for purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) for which You provided it to Us. What this means is that We will not send you information about Our products, services, promotions, events, and services unless you request them.
In addition, in the event you no longer wish to receive information that you previously requested, you may opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to oppose to further processing of your Personal Data.
How you can exercise your Rights
You can exercise the rights described above by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request with regard to your exercise of those rights, you may file a complaint with the data protection authority in the country where your Personal Data was provided for processing. The coordinates of those authorities are described below.
Commission de la protection de la vie privée
Rue de la Presse 35
1000 Bruxelles (Brussels)
Tel. +32 2 274 48 00
Fax +32 2 274 48 10
Authorized Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Business Transactions
- Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +32 (0)4 346 02 07