Last updated: January 29, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals SA, accessible from www.hyloris.com
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files capture personal information in the form of the user’s IP address as well as the browser type/version, operating system used, URL of the previously visited page and the time of the server request.
Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. The legal basis for this analysis are our legitimate interests for enhancing your experience on our Website. These analyses may be made available to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Hyloris Pharmaceuticals will make no attempt to track or identify individual users via the log file data, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, Hyloris Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of Hyloris Pharmaceuticals web services.
All log file information collected by Hyloris Pharmaceuticals is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
This Website uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your hard drive in order to facilitate the use of our Website. These text files help to identify you when you return to our Website. Some cookies are used to store preferences and are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing the browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies serve to better adjust the Website to user needs and remain on the end device (so-called permanent or persistent cookies). In the following, we explain which cookies we use.
Further, we use performance, functional and targeting cookies for statistics and analysis concerning the use of the Website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is your consent. You can consent to activate all cookies by clicking the button “Accept Cookies” in our cookie banner or activate the cookie categories separately under “Cookie Settings”.
Any cookies that may be used by this Website are used solely on a per session basis.
|Strictly necessary cookies|
|76d1e5a58d5f09f23b17abf8168c6bfc, FirstVisit||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work||session cookie|
(provided by Google Analytics)
|These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.||session cookie|
|These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.||session cookie|
(set by third parties)
|These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.||session cookie|
Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google LLC. (https://www.google.de/contact/impressum.html), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (e.g. browser type/version, operating system used, URL of the previously visited page, IP address, time of server request) are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The user profiles are created in pseudonymised form.
The information obtained enables us to evaluate the use of our website and to record user activities. Google also provides other services related to the use of the website and the Internet in order to conduct market research and to be able to design our website in order to better correspond to user´s interests. The information may be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Your IP address will be anonymized (IP masking) and in no case merged with other Google data.
You can prevent this processing by Google and the collection of your data relating to the use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). This link also provides further information on deactivating and installing the browser add-on.
For more information about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
All other browsers
- Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about Cookies at the following third-party websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.hyloris.com/contact
- By phone number: +32 (0)4 346 02 07