HYLORIS DEVELOPMENTS SA
Intellectual Property Director
We are currently looking for a part-time talented Intellectual Property Director. The successful candidate must have proven understanding of how pharmaceutical products are developed and have a strong analytical profile.
The candidate can understand and analyse scientific data and results and review scientific documents including drug development reports and publications.
The Intellectual Property Director will manage the company’s portfolio of intellectual property rights and will be the driving force for its expansion and protection.
The job description
As Intellectual Property Director you will:
- protect the company’s existing Intellectual Property, which is captured by way of patents, trademarks, domain
names, confidential information, trade secrets and the like.
- expand the IP portfolio through the harvesting of new inventions and translating them into patent applications
- provide all services to directly and indirectly support the above
Your professional profile
- Minimum Qualification: Advanced degree (e.g. Master or PhD) in a technical subject (Engineering. Biology,
Physics, Chemistry or Pharmacy) and qualifications in IP Law (Law degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Law
or Postgraduate Certificate in IP Law).
- At least 12 years work experience, ideally in a research environment (university or R&D department) and a
technology transfer office or IP Law Firm.
- Proficiency in legal terminology and electronic databases.
- Experience in managing IP records and generating reports.
- Extensive knowledge of patent filing and review.
- Exceptional ability to perform research and keep track of deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently.
- Exceptional recordkeeping and communication skills.
- Languages: Good English skills is a must (written and oral).
- Understanding of how pharmaceutical products are developed.
- Ability to understand and analyze scientific data and results and review scientific documents including drug
development reports and publications.
- Strategic thinking, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and motivation skills.
- Good understanding of and respect for cultural differences and the capacity to work effectively in a multicultural
environment Capable of handling large number of data.
- Strong sense of planning and prioritization.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Based in Liège, Belgium, Hyloris is an early-stage innovative specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adding value to the healthcare system by reformulating well-known pharmaceuticals. Hyloris develops proprietary products it believes offer significant advantages compared to currently available alternatives, with the aim to address the underserved medical needs of patients, hospitals, physicians, payors and other stakeholders in the healthcare system.
Hyloris has a robust management team with a success track record from many years in the pharmaceutical industry. We have a full operational structure with departments for Business Development, R&D, Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Licensing.
Hyloris is listed on Euronext Brussels.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
For more information about our company, please our website here www.hyloris.com. Motivation letter and CV can be sent to email@example.com.