We are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst. The successful candidate must either have proven experience in data analysis and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or a healthcare degree, with strong analytical skills.
The job description
As Business Analyst, you will:
- Provide our Business Development department with market analysis data and assist in the preparation of business cases and related tasks:
- Perform market analysis for selected products using data as well as scientific literature to identify or evaluate new opportunities.
- Perform analysis of prices, reimbursement, and market access in general.
- Prepare business cases for new and existing products and maintain an updated overview of the available business cases.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of competitors and products (approvals, patent listings, market dynamics, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of commercial product presentations.
- Identify new opportunities directly or through contact to universities, hospitals, and other partners.
Your professional profile
- Strong educational background (Degree in Life Sciences or Business).
- Entry level experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Previous experience with market and competition analysis is an asset.
- Languages: English. French or Dutch is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with big amount of data.
- Excellent IT skills especially with Excel and Power Point, good understanding of analysis tools (pivot tables, charts etc).
- Understanding the scientific principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Good self-starter, with ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Very good English skills (written and oral), French and/or other languages are an asset.
- Capacity to react in unexpected situations and changing priorities.
- Good understanding of and respect for cultural differences and the capacity to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Hyloris is a specialty biopharma company identifying and unlocking hidden potential in existing medications for the benefit of patients and the healthcare system. Hyloris applies its knowhow and technological innovations to existing pharmaceuticals and has built a broad proprietary product pipeline that has the potential to offer significant advantages over currently available alternatives. Hyloris currently has two partnered, commercial-stage products: Sotalol IV for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, and Maxigesic® IV, a non-opioid analgesic for the treatment of pain. The Company’s development strategy primarily focuses on the FDA’s 505(b)2 regulatory pathway, which is specifically designed for pharmaceuticals for which safety and efficacy of the molecule have already been established. This pathway can reduce the clinical burden required to bring a product to market, and significantly shorten the development timelines and reduce costs and risks. Hyloris is based in Liège, Belgium. For more information, visit www.hyloris.com and follow-us on LinkedIn.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
For more information about our company, please our website here www.hyloris.com. Motivation letter and CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.